Thursday, April 29, 2010

Map of Life

There is a new book out written by David Murrow called The Map which is the greatest and simplest discipling tool for men ever written. You can order the book at www.threejourneys.com . The book uses a map to show men the way of all great men. I encourage all guys to order this book, read it, and then discuss the contents with a group of men.

Most men don’t have any map to guide them and they often get lost on the mountain of life. The book uses the Gospel of Matthew and it will make reading this ancient writing come alive. I will never read Matthew again and not see the map for me.

I’m so excited about this book that I have already written out a teaching guide for it. Now if I can sweet talk my wife to put it in power point, I will be ready to reveal this hidden map to men so they can be the man God intended them to be. If I promise to take her bear hunting she will do anything for me.

Between reading this book and going to Iron Sharpens Irons on Saturday I will be one pumped up guy by Sunday.

No comments: